What we know about the measurement:
Reflector Audio Square Two is an active bookshelves speaker that cost around 4000USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Reflector Audio.
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 48.8Hz (resp. 40.2Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 1.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.79
and would be 8.55 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.21, LW 0.217, SP 0.344, PIR 0.251; SM: SP0.953, PIR0.926; LFQ 1.305, LFX 37Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.33
with an EQ and would be 8.94 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.192, LW 0.149, SP 0.265, PIR 0.164; SM: SP0.974, PIR0.963; LFQ 1.305, LFX 34Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.79 and would be 8.55 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: sar review. Links to other reviews: asr review .