What we know about the measurement:
Reflector Audio Square Two is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 4000USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Reflector Audio .
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 48.8Hz (resp. 40.2Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 1.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.8
and would be 8.6 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.21, LW 0.22, SP 0.34, PIR 0.26; SM: SP0.95, PIR0.94; LFQ 1.31, LFX 37Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.1
with an EQ and would be 8.8 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.19, LW 0.19, SP 0.32, PIR 0.23; SM: SP0.97, PIR0.97; LFQ 1.31, LFX 35Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.8 and would be 8.6 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: sar review. Links to other reviews: asr review .