What we know about the measurement:
Realistic MC-1000 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 60USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 90.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 129.6Hz (resp. 116.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 7.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -0.64
and would be 3.2 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 1.123, LW 1.095, SP 0.956, PIR 0.971; SM: SP0.738, PIR0.524; LFQ 1.34, LFX 112Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.45
with an EQ and would be 5.1 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.832, LW 0.8, SP 0.793, PIR 0.71; SM: SP0.822, PIR0.697; LFQ 1.34, LFX 101Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -0.64 and would be 3.2 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.