What we know about the measurement:
RSL Outsider II is a passive outdoor speaker that cost around 300USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 85.7dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 87.9Hz (resp. 74.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.99
and would be 5.14 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.593, LW 0.455, SP 0.402, PIR 0.389; SM: SP0.468, PIR0.042; LFQ 0.885, LFX 77Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.18
with an EQ and would be 7.8 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.465, LW 0.361, SP 0.326, PIR 0.265; SM: SP0.924, PIR0.892; LFQ 0.755, LFX 58Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.99 and would be 5.14 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.