What we know about the measurement:
RCF NX 985-A is an active liveportable speaker that cost around 1840USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is RCF.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 43.7Hz (resp. 40.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.55
and would be 4.5 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.658, LW 0.672, SP 0.787, PIR 0.712; SM: SP0.487, PIR0.254; LFQ 2.956, LFX 41Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.31
with an EQ and would be 7.15 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.47, LW 0.429, SP 0.483, PIR 0.417; SM: SP0.884, PIR0.812; LFQ 2.956, LFX 38Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.55 and would be 4.5 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 100° horizontal and 60° vertical.
- peak: 138 dB
- Width 461mm
- Height 1075mm
- Depth 475 mm)
- Weight 45.0 kg