What we know about the measurement:
RCF NX 915-A is a active liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-RCF .
- Format of the data is .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 53.0Hz (resp. 50.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.4dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.27
and would be 4.69 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.646, LW 0.55, SP 0.616, PIR 0.552; SM: SP0.389, PIR0.118; LFQ 3.07, LFX 53Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.96
with an EQ and would be 7.34 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.431, LW 0.402, SP 0.547, PIR 0.436; SM: SP0.921, PIR0.878; LFQ 3.07, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.27 and would be 4.69 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 100° horizontal and 60° vertical.
- peak: 131 dB
- Width 420mm
- Height 705mm
- Depth 451 mm)
- Weight 24.1 kg