What we know about the measurement:
RCF NX 915-A is a active liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-RCF .
- Format of the data is .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 53.0Hz (resp. 50.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.4dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.4
and would be 4.8 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.65, LW 0.55, SP 0.62, PIR 0.56; SM: SP0.39, PIR0.17; LFQ 3.01, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.0
with an EQ and would be 7.3 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.43, LW 0.41, SP 0.51, PIR 0.43; SM: SP0.9, PIR0.85; LFQ 3.01, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.4 and would be 4.8 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 100° horizontal and 60° vertical.
- peak: 131 dB
- Width 420mm
- Height 705mm
- Depth 451 mm)
- Weight 24.1 kg