What we know about the measurement:
RCF NX 912-A is a active liveportable speaker that cost around 899USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-RCF .
- Format of the data is .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 58.0Hz (resp. 53.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.23
and would be 5.71 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.584, LW 0.592, SP 0.754, PIR 0.648; SM: SP0.745, PIR0.615; LFQ 2.621, LFX 54Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.86
with an EQ and would be 7.39 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.435, LW 0.391, SP 0.533, PIR 0.421; SM: SP0.923, PIR0.884; LFQ 2.621, LFX 56Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.23 and would be 5.71 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 100° horizontal and 60° vertical.
- peak: 130 dB
- Width 362mm
- Height 620mm
- Depth 405 mm)
- Weight 20.8 kg