What we know about the measurement:
RCF NX 912-A is a active liveportable speaker that cost around 899USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-RCF .
- Format of the data is .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 58.0Hz (resp. 53.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.3
and would be 5.7 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.58, LW 0.59, SP 0.75, PIR 0.67; SM: SP0.75, PIR0.65; LFQ 2.61, LFX 53Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.8
with an EQ and would be 7.1 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.44, LW 0.39, SP 0.58, PIR 0.47; SM: SP0.87, PIR0.83; LFQ 2.57, LFX 49Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.3 and would be 5.7 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 100° horizontal and 60° vertical.
- peak: 130 dB
- Width 362mm
- Height 620mm
- Depth 405 mm)
- Weight 20.8 kg