What we know about the measurement:
RCF HD 12-A MK5 is a active liveportable speaker that cost around 600USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-RCF .
- Format of the data is .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 63.0Hz (resp. 60.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.4
and would be 6.1 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.42, LW 0.62, SP 0.77, PIR 0.69; SM: SP0.74, PIR0.65; LFQ 2.61, LFX 60Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.3
with an EQ and would be 7.0 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.32, LW 0.52, SP 0.65, PIR 0.56; SM: SP0.84, PIR0.76; LFQ 2.61, LFX 60Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.4 and would be 6.1 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 90° horizontal and 60° vertical.
- peak: 130 dB
- Width 380mm
- Height 647mm
- Depth 380 mm)
- Weight 18.3 kg