What we know about the measurement:
RCF HD 12-A MK5 is an active liveportable speaker that cost around 600USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is RCF.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 63.0Hz (resp. 60.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.36
and would be 6.07 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.415, LW 0.622, SP 0.766, PIR 0.67; SM: SP0.737, PIR0.615; LFQ 2.597, LFX 61Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.36
with an EQ and would be 7.06 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.319, LW 0.512, SP 0.638, PIR 0.539; SM: SP0.863, PIR0.771; LFQ 2.597, LFX 61Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.36 and would be 6.07 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 90° horizontal and 60° vertical.
- peak: 130 dB
- Width 380mm
- Height 647mm
- Depth 380 mm)
- Weight 18.3 kg