What we know about the measurement:
RCF H1315 WP is an active liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is RCF.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 73.0Hz (resp. 67.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.28
and would be 7.2 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.532, LW 0.375, SP 0.511, PIR 0.422; SM: SP0.916, PIR0.908; LFQ 3.766, LFX 68Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.83
with an EQ and would be 7.8 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.435, LW 0.266, SP 0.425, PIR 0.285; SM: SP0.917, PIR0.888; LFQ 3.766, LFX 70Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.28 and would be 7.2 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 60° horizontal and 40° vertical.
- Impedance 8 Ohm
- peak: 136 dB
- Width 520mm
- Height 890mm
- Depth 632 mm)
- Weight 51.0 kg