What we know about the measurement:
RCF Ayra Pro5 is an active bookshelves speaker that cost around 300USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 55.7Hz (resp. 51.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.64
and would be 6.0 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.533, LW 0.47, SP 0.449, PIR 0.451; SM: SP0.721, PIR0.431; LFQ 0.706, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.24
with an EQ and would be 7.49 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.45, LW 0.407, SP 0.416, PIR 0.392; SM: SP0.954, PIR0.909; LFQ 0.706, LFX 48Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.64 and would be 6.0 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: asr review. Links to other reviews: yt review .