What we know about the measurement:
RCF ART 935-A is a active liveportable speaker that cost around 2030USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-RCF .
- Format of the data is .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 54.5Hz (resp. 50.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.9
and would be 6.3 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.39, LW 0.37, SP 0.5, PIR 0.45; SM: SP0.56, PIR0.38; LFQ 2.91, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.4
with an EQ and would be 7.7 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.4, LW 0.4, SP 0.41, PIR 0.37; SM: SP0.95, PIR0.91; LFQ 2.9, LFX 49Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.9 and would be 6.3 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 100° horizontal and 60° vertical.
- peak: 133 dB
- Width 415mm
- Height 717mm
- Depth 410 mm)
- Weight 24.2 kg