What we know about the measurement:
RCF ART 932-A is an active liveportable speaker that cost around 1800USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is RCF.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 54.5Hz (resp. 50.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.12
and would be 5.5 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.452, LW 0.579, SP 0.804, PIR 0.7; SM: SP0.629, PIR0.446; LFQ 2.111, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.44
with an EQ and would be 6.81 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.369, LW 0.506, SP 0.715, PIR 0.587; SM: SP0.834, PIR0.779; LFQ 2.111, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.12 and would be 5.5 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 100° horizontal and 60° vertical.
- peak: 131 dB
- Width 370mm
- Height 642mm
- Depth 363 mm)
- Weight 18.8 kg