What we know about the measurement:
RCF ART 912-A is an active liveportable speaker that cost around 599USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is RCF.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 65.0Hz (resp. 60.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.2
and would be 4.9 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.706, LW 0.682, SP 0.761, PIR 0.698; SM: SP0.647, PIR0.46; LFQ 2.115, LFX 61Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.3
with an EQ and would be 7.04 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.458, LW 0.468, SP 0.578, PIR 0.475; SM: SP0.882, PIR0.831; LFQ 2.115, LFX 63Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.2 and would be 4.9 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 100° horizontal and 60° vertical.
- peak: 130 dB
- Width 370mm
- Height 642mm
- Depth 363 mm)
- Weight 19.0 kg