What we know about the measurement:
RCF ART 745-A MK4 is an active liveportable speaker that cost around 1245USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is RCF.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 65.0Hz (resp. 58.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.4
and would be 6.15 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.448, LW 0.441, SP 0.531, PIR 0.491; SM: SP0.758, PIR0.455; LFQ 3.383, LFX 63Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.02
with an EQ and would be 7.67 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.338, LW 0.348, SP 0.442, PIR 0.376; SM: SP0.937, PIR0.846; LFQ 3.383, LFX 60Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.4 and would be 6.15 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 100° horizontal and 60° vertical.
- peak: 133 dB
- Width 437mm
- Height 708mm
- Depth 389 mm)
- Weight 18.8 kg