What we know about the measurement:
RCF ART 735-A MK4 is an active liveportable speaker that cost around 888USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is RCF.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 53.0Hz (resp. 48.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.52
and would be 6.89 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.4, LW 0.438, SP 0.554, PIR 0.498; SM: SP0.845, PIR0.733; LFQ 3.512, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.45
with an EQ and would be 7.77 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.311, LW 0.347, SP 0.421, PIR 0.369; SM: SP0.934, PIR0.848; LFQ 3.512, LFX 49Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.52 and would be 6.89 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 100° horizontal and 60° vertical.
- peak: 132 dB
- Width 437mm
- Height 708mm
- Depth 389 mm)
- Weight 21.4 kg