What we know about the measurement:
RCF ART 715-A MK4 is an active liveportable speaker that cost around 500USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is RCF.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 65.0Hz (resp. 60.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.33
and would be 5.93 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.557, LW 0.578, SP 0.656, PIR 0.581; SM: SP0.697, PIR0.592; LFQ 2.509, LFX 58Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.42
with an EQ and would be 7.08 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.513, LW 0.477, SP 0.528, PIR 0.453; SM: SP0.911, PIR0.875; LFQ 2.509, LFX 60Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.33 and would be 5.93 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 100° horizontal and 60° vertical.
- peak: 130 dB
- Width 437mm
- Height 708mm
- Depth 389 mm)
- Weight 19.6 kg