What we know about the measurement:
RCF ART 715-A MK4 is a active liveportable speaker that cost around 500USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-RCF .
- Format of the data is .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 65.0Hz (resp. 60.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.4
and would be 6.0 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.56, LW 0.58, SP 0.66, PIR 0.59; SM: SP0.7, PIR0.63; LFQ 2.41, LFX 56Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.3
with an EQ and would be 7.0 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.53, LW 0.48, SP 0.55, PIR 0.48; SM: SP0.9, PIR0.88; LFQ 2.48, LFX 60Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.4 and would be 6.0 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 100° horizontal and 60° vertical.
- peak: 130 dB
- Width 437mm
- Height 708mm
- Depth 389 mm)
- Weight 19.6 kg