What we know about the measurement:
RCF ART 712-A MK4 is an active liveportable speaker that cost around 509USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is RCF.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 65.0Hz (resp. 60.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.22
and would be 7.97 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.238, LW 0.277, SP 0.36, PIR 0.311; SM: SP0.882, PIR0.783; LFQ 3.589, LFX 63Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.98
with an EQ and would be 8.85 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.164, LW 0.159, SP 0.267, PIR 0.189; SM: SP0.951, PIR0.924; LFQ 3.589, LFX 67Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.22 and would be 7.97 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 100° horizontal and 60° vertical.
- peak: 129 dB
- Width 387mm
- Height 637mm
- Depth 363 mm)
- Weight 17.8 kg