What we know about the measurement:
RCF ART 708-A MK4 is a active liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-RCF .
- Format of the data is .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 75.0Hz (resp. 71.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.8
and would be 7.83 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.296, LW 0.326, SP 0.41, PIR 0.366; SM: SP0.919, PIR0.852; LFQ 2.338, LFX 73Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.19
with an EQ and would be 8.27 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.277, LW 0.279, SP 0.334, PIR 0.291; SM: SP0.967, PIR0.928; LFQ 2.338, LFX 75Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.8 and would be 7.83 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 100° horizontal and 70° vertical.
- peak: 127 dB
- Width 291mm
- Height 480mm
- Depth 276 mm)
- Weight 10.4 kg