What we know about the measurement:
Quested S8R is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 3000USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Data is from Sound and Recording .
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 33.1Hz (resp. 31.1Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.81
and would be 6.24 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.67, LW 0.608, SP 0.524, PIR 0.537; SM: SP0.844, PIR0.791; LFQ 1.718, LFX 31Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.4
with an EQ and would be 7.65 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.431, LW 0.377, SP 0.381, PIR 0.325; SM: SP0.89, PIR0.869; LFQ 1.718, LFX 28Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.81 and would be 6.24 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.