What we know about the measurement:
Presonus Eris E5 XT is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 260USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 56.4Hz (resp. 52.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.56
and would be 5.97 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.532, LW 0.48, SP 0.427, PIR 0.445; SM: SP0.731, PIR0.409; LFQ 0.793, LFX 52Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.64
with an EQ and would be 7.92 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.38, LW 0.337, SP 0.345, PIR 0.31; SM: SP0.962, PIR0.911; LFQ 0.793, LFX 49Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.56 and would be 5.97 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.