What we know about the measurement:
Presonus Eris E3.5 is an active bookshelves speaker that cost around 110USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 76.9Hz (resp. 69.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.7dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 6.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.39
and would be 4.33 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.731, LW 0.611, SP 0.501, PIR 0.549; SM: SP0.136, PIR0.048; LFQ 0.181, LFX 69Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.31
with an EQ and would be 8.16 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.382, LW 0.265, SP 0.271, PIR 0.235; SM: SP0.961, PIR0.921; LFQ 0.205, LFX 66Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.39 and would be 4.33 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: asr review .