What we know about the measurement:
Power Sound Audio MT-110-M is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 1350USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 91.1dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 112.8Hz (resp. 88.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.4dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.63
and would be 5.96 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.693, LW 0.596, SP 0.494, PIR 0.478; SM: SP0.875, PIR0.617; LFQ 1.548, LFX 85Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.69
with an EQ and would be 7.63 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.475, LW 0.415, SP 0.396, PIR 0.353; SM: SP0.971, PIR0.943; LFQ 1.548, LFX 69Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.63 and would be 5.96 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. .
- Sensitivity 95 dB
- Impedance 8 Ohm
- Width 279mm
- Height 444mm
- Depth 356 mm)
- Weight 13.6 kg