What we know about the measurement:
Polk Audio XT60 is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 500USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 84.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 43.9Hz (resp. 41.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.8
and would be 6.7 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.51, LW 0.41, SP 0.31, PIR 0.32; SM: SP0.86, PIR0.54; LFQ 0.98, LFX 39Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.2
with an EQ and would be 8.0 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.43, LW 0.33, SP 0.29, PIR 0.27; SM: SP0.97, PIR0.95; LFQ 0.98, LFX 38Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.8 and would be 6.7 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. .