What we know about the measurement:
Polk Audio XT20 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 300USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 85.7dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 64.5Hz (resp. 52.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.14
and would be 6.5 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.427, LW 0.397, SP 0.37, PIR 0.364; SM: SP0.831, PIR0.421; LFQ 0.544, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.35
with an EQ and would be 8.36 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.331, LW 0.289, SP 0.277, PIR 0.237; SM: SP0.98, PIR0.955; LFQ 0.595, LFX 42Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.14 and would be 6.5 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. .