What we know about the measurement:
Polk Audio XT15 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 200USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 84.5dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 77.6Hz (resp. 64.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.04
and would be 6.79 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.41, LW 0.343, SP 0.293, PIR 0.295; SM: SP0.858, PIR0.437; LFQ 0.367, LFX 62Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.21
with an EQ and would be 8.73 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.24, LW 0.208, SP 0.26, PIR 0.192; SM: SP0.972, PIR0.957; LFQ 0.367, LFX 55Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.04 and would be 6.79 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. .