What we know about the measurement:
Polk Audio T15 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 100USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 87.8dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 88.6Hz (resp. 74.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -2.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 12.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-10.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.33
and would be 3.38 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 1.137, LW 0.883, SP 0.619, PIR 0.719; SM: SP0.679, PIR0.295; LFQ 0.587, LFX 73Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.95
with an EQ and would be 6.74 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.767, LW 0.529, SP 0.375, PIR 0.366; SM: SP0.962, PIR0.891; LFQ 0.5, LFX 64Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.33 and would be 3.38 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.