What we know about the measurement:
Polk Audio Signature S30 is a passive center speaker that cost around 229USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 89.0dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 71.8Hz (resp. 63.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.7
and would be 6.3 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.64, LW 0.45, SP 0.51, PIR 0.42; SM: SP0.78, PIR0.62; LFQ 0.81, LFX 55Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.8
with an EQ and would be 7.3 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.59, LW 0.38, SP 0.46, PIR 0.35; SM: SP0.93, PIR0.91; LFQ 0.81, LFX 55Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.7 and would be 6.3 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Vertical measurement
- Link to Original review.