What we know about the measurement:
Polk Audio Rti 10 is a passive floorstanders speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Misc .
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 87.0dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 38.3Hz (resp. 32.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.1
and would be 4.5 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.68, LW 0.61, SP 0.63, PIR 0.54; SM: SP0.27, PIR0.06; LFQ 0.94, LFX 31Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.8
with an EQ and would be 7.0 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.53, LW 0.43, SP 0.52, PIR 0.42; SM: SP0.8, PIR0.8; LFQ 0.94, LFX 27Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.1 and would be 4.5 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.