What we know about the measurement:
Polk Audio Rti 10 is a passive floorstanders speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Misc.
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 87.0dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 38.3Hz (resp. 32.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.01
and would be 4.45 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.677, LW 0.613, SP 0.632, PIR 0.537; SM: SP0.266, PIR0.029; LFQ 0.912, LFX 31Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.96
with an EQ and would be 7.15 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.508, LW 0.451, SP 0.525, PIR 0.398; SM: SP0.837, PIR0.832; LFQ 0.912, LFX 27Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.01 and would be 4.45 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.