What we know about the measurement:
Polk Audio Reserve R200 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 700USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 85.1dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 74.7Hz (resp. 60.1Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.07
and would be 7.59 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.445, LW 0.369, SP 0.372, PIR 0.32; SM: SP0.94, PIR0.85; LFQ 0.709, LFX 55Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.83
with an EQ and would be 8.25 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.364, LW 0.296, SP 0.32, PIR 0.249; SM: SP0.964, PIR0.957; LFQ 0.709, LFX 52Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.07 and would be 7.59 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: yt review .