What we know about the measurement:
Polk Audio Reserve R100 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 650USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 85.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 68.8Hz (resp. 58.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.49
and would be 7.96 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.311, LW 0.271, SP 0.308, PIR 0.254; SM: SP0.911, PIR0.782; LFQ 0.389, LFX 54Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.23
with an EQ and would be 8.59 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.289, LW 0.231, SP 0.257, PIR 0.195; SM: SP0.96, PIR0.956; LFQ 0.389, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.49 and would be 7.96 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.