What we know about the measurement:
Polk Audio RT15i is a passive bookshelves speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is unknown .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Polk Audio .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 86.3dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 76.1Hz (resp. 60.4Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 6.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.2
and would be 5.7 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.8, LW 0.65, SP 0.47, PIR 0.47; SM: SP0.85, PIR0.62; LFQ 0.55, LFX 56Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.4
with an EQ and would be 7.6 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.54, LW 0.37, SP 0.32, PIR 0.25; SM: SP0.92, PIR0.89; LFQ 0.66, LFX 47Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.2 and would be 5.7 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.