What we know about the measurement:
Polk Audio Atrium 4 is a passive outdoor speaker that cost around 117USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 83.8dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 112.8Hz (resp. 98.1Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-80.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.86
and would be 4.5 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.743, LW 0.63, SP 0.552, PIR 0.531; SM: SP0.456, PIR0.111; LFQ 0.368, LFX 101Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.29
with an EQ and would be 7.53 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.58, LW 0.446, SP 0.326, PIR 0.271; SM: SP0.93, PIR0.907; LFQ 0.325, LFX 82Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.86 and would be 4.5 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.