What we know about the measurement:
Pioneer SP-C22 is a passive center speaker that cost around 75USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 87.1dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 74.7Hz (resp. 68.8Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.4dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.5
and would be 7.38 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.492, LW 0.355, SP 0.327, PIR 0.304; SM: SP0.913, PIR0.79; LFQ 0.485, LFX 67Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.35
with an EQ and would be 8.1 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.396, LW 0.26, SP 0.332, PIR 0.24; SM: SP0.934, PIR0.915; LFQ 0.485, LFX 62Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.5 and would be 7.38 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Vertical measurement
- Link to Original review.