What we know about the measurement:
Pioneer S-DF3-K is a passive bookshelves speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is unknown .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Pioneer .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 87.5dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 63.0Hz (resp. 57.8Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.6dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.44
and would be 5.96 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.408, LW 0.412, SP 0.468, PIR 0.444; SM: SP0.782, PIR0.271; LFQ 0.978, LFX 55Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.84
with an EQ and would be 8.33 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.273, LW 0.232, SP 0.346, PIR 0.271; SM: SP0.963, PIR0.925; LFQ 0.978, LFX 54Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.44 and would be 5.96 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.