What we know about the measurement:
Pioneer S-DF3-K is a passive bookshelves speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is unknown .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Pioneer .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 87.5dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 63.0Hz (resp. 57.8Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.6dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.8
and would be 6.3 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.41, LW 0.41, SP 0.47, PIR 0.45; SM: SP0.78, PIR0.43; LFQ 1.07, LFX 55Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.4
with an EQ and would be 7.8 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.36, LW 0.34, SP 0.42, PIR 0.37; SM: SP0.92, PIR0.89; LFQ 1.07, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.8 and would be 6.3 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.