What we know about the measurement:
Philharmonic BMR is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 2400USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 83.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 46.9Hz (resp. 39.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-80.0°, 80.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.1
and would be 7.7 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.4, LW 0.34, SP 0.37, PIR 0.33; SM: SP0.89, PIR0.85; LFQ 0.68, LFX 33Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.0
with an EQ and would be 8.4 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.31, LW 0.23, SP 0.28, PIR 0.22; SM: SP0.92, PIR0.94; LFQ 0.68, LFX 30Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.1 and would be 7.7 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. .