What we know about the measurement:
Perlisten s7t is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 16000USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Perlisten.
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 91.8dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 55.3Hz (resp. 36.2Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.7dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.63
and would be 8.77 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.236, LW 0.146, SP 0.235, PIR 0.168; SM: SP0.983, PIR0.939; LFQ 3.393, LFX 45Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 8.2
with an EQ and would be 9.06 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.19, LW 0.098, SP 0.206, PIR 0.127; SM: SP0.988, PIR0.965; LFQ 3.182, LFX 22Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.63 and would be 8.77 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: vendor review. Links to other reviews: asr review .