What we know about the measurement:
Perlisten s7c is a passive center speaker that cost around 7500USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Perlisten .
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 91.1dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 60.0Hz (resp. 47.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 1.4dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.4
and would be 8.7 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.23, LW 0.23, SP 0.28, PIR 0.22; SM: SP0.99, PIR0.98; LFQ 2.32, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.9
with an EQ and would be 8.9 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.21, LW 0.21, SP 0.24, PIR 0.18; SM: SP0.98, PIR0.97; LFQ 2.17, LFX 42Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.4 and would be 8.7 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: vendor review. .
- Note: Warning: measurements provided by vendor (Perlisten) are smoothed