What we know about the measurement:
Perlisten s5m is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 14000USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Perlisten.
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 89.2dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 74.4Hz (resp. 55.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.54
and would be 8.55 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.255, LW 0.195, SP 0.237, PIR 0.182; SM: SP0.96, PIR0.885; LFQ 1.987, LFX 42Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.17
with an EQ and would be 8.96 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.2, LW 0.134, SP 0.238, PIR 0.139; SM: SP0.979, PIR0.947; LFQ 1.987, LFX 37Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.54 and would be 8.55 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: vendor review. Links to other reviews: asr review .
- Note: Vented measurements provided by Perlisten, note that smoothing is heavy and score will be overestimated