What we know about the measurement:
Perlisten s4s is a passive surround speaker that cost around 7600USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Perlisten.
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 88.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 70.4Hz (resp. 55.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.5dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.42
and would be 8.96 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.193, LW 0.165, SP 0.221, PIR 0.166; SM: SP0.978, PIR0.971; LFQ 1.338, LFX 56Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.3
with an EQ and would be 9.19 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.145, LW 0.111, SP 0.179, PIR 0.117; SM: SP0.959, PIR0.96; LFQ 1.341, LFX 39Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.42 and would be 8.96 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: vendor review. .
- Note: Warning: measurements provided by vendor (Perlisten) are smoothed