What we know about the measurement:
Perlisten s4b is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 8000USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 84.3dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 77.6Hz (resp. 58.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.26
and would be 7.92 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.358, LW 0.287, SP 0.259, PIR 0.25; SM: SP0.954, PIR0.81; LFQ 1.107, LFX 60Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.9
with an EQ and would be 8.71 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.266, LW 0.202, SP 0.24, PIR 0.188; SM: SP0.987, PIR0.972; LFQ 0.97, LFX 38Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.26 and would be 7.92 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: yt review .