What we know about the measurement:
Perlisten r7t is a passive floorstanders speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Perlisten .
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 90.1dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 47.8Hz (resp. 37.8Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.8dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.5
and would be 8.3 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.29, LW 0.22, SP 0.29, PIR 0.24; SM: SP0.94, PIR0.89; LFQ 2.13, LFX 37Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.2
with an EQ and would be 8.5 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.32, LW 0.2, SP 0.27, PIR 0.21; SM: SP0.98, PIR0.96; LFQ 2.13, LFX 29Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.5 and would be 8.3 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: vendor review. Links to other reviews: asr review .
- Note: Vented measurements provided by Perlisten, note that smoothing is heavy and score will be overestimated