What we know about the measurement:
Perlisten r5t is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 7000USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Perlisten.
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 89.0dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 44.6Hz (resp. 31.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.5dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.25
and would be 8.59 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.258, LW 0.199, SP 0.249, PIR 0.209; SM: SP0.974, PIR0.939; LFQ 2.118, LFX 29Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.83
with an EQ and would be 8.83 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.215, LW 0.149, SP 0.221, PIR 0.167; SM: SP0.975, PIR0.943; LFQ 2.118, LFX 24Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.25 and would be 8.59 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: vendor review. .
- Note: Warning: measurements provided by vendor (Perlisten) are smoothed