What we know about the measurement:
Perlisten r5m is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 3000USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Perlisten.
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 89.2dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 61.7Hz (resp. 50.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.5dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.61
and would be 8.21 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.333, LW 0.286, SP 0.33, PIR 0.289; SM: SP0.976, PIR0.957; LFQ 2.403, LFX 58Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.2
with an EQ and would be 8.47 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.271, LW 0.232, SP 0.299, PIR 0.239; SM: SP0.966, PIR0.941; LFQ 2.403, LFX 48Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.61 and would be 8.21 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: vendor review. .
- Note: Warning: measurements provided by vendor (Perlisten) are smoothed
- Sensitivity 89.2 dB
- Impedance 4 Ohm
- max: 113 dB
- Width 230mm
- Height 546mm
- Depth 336 mm)
- Weight 17.5 kg