What we know about the measurement:
Perlisten r5c is a passive center speaker that cost around 3000USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Perlisten.
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 87.9dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 78.1Hz (resp. 63.9Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 1.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.15
and would be 8.61 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.25, LW 0.207, SP 0.275, PIR 0.211; SM: SP0.972, PIR0.944; LFQ 1.697, LFX 54Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.99
with an EQ and would be 8.85 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.176, LW 0.146, SP 0.283, PIR 0.185; SM: SP0.963, PIR0.932; LFQ 1.417, LFX 39Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.15 and would be 8.61 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: vendor review. .
- Note: Warning: measurements provided by vendor (Perlisten) are smoothed
- Sensitivity 88.6 dB
- Impedance 4 Ohm
- max: 109 dB
- Width 550mm
- Height 240mm
- Depth 270 mm)
- Weight 15.0 kg