What we know about the measurement:
Perlisten r4s is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 2000USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Perlisten.
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 86.7dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 78.1Hz (resp. 63.9Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.5dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.87
and would be 8.56 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.249, LW 0.252, SP 0.288, PIR 0.254; SM: SP0.98, PIR0.974; LFQ 0.35, LFX 60Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.58
with an EQ and would be 8.85 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.183, LW 0.181, SP 0.262, PIR 0.213; SM: SP0.981, PIR0.976; LFQ 0.35, LFX 48Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.87 and would be 8.56 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: vendor review. .
- Note: Warning: measurements provided by vendor (Perlisten) are smoothed
- Sensitivity 86.5 dB
- Impedance 4 Ohm
- max: 109 dB
- Width 230mm
- Height 378mm
- Depth 173 mm)
- Weight 9.5 kg