What we know about the measurement:
Perlisten r4b is a passive bookshelves speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Perlisten .
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 84.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 80.3Hz (resp. 62.2Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.9
and would be 8.7 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.24, LW 0.19, SP 0.25, PIR 0.19; SM: SP0.98, PIR0.96; LFQ 1.63, LFX 65Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.6
with an EQ and would be 8.9 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.2, LW 0.16, SP 0.24, PIR 0.17; SM: SP0.98, PIR0.98; LFQ 1.55, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.9 and would be 8.7 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: vendor review. .
- Note: Warning: measurements provided by vendor (Perlisten) are smoothed