What we know about the measurement:
Perlisten r4b is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 2500USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Perlisten.
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 84.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 80.3Hz (resp. 62.2Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.88
and would be 8.75 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.244, LW 0.187, SP 0.251, PIR 0.185; SM: SP0.977, PIR0.962; LFQ 1.586, LFX 67Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.83
with an EQ and would be 9.06 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.203, LW 0.143, SP 0.193, PIR 0.123; SM: SP0.984, PIR0.971; LFQ 1.471, LFX 47Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.88 and would be 8.75 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: vendor review. .
- Note: Warning: measurements provided by vendor (Perlisten) are smoothed