What we know about the measurement:
Part Express DIY Samba MT is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 330USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 82.2dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 45.4Hz (resp. 39.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.8dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 6.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-40.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.8
and would be 6.6 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.71, LW 0.55, SP 0.42, PIR 0.41; SM: SP0.91, PIR0.81; LFQ 0.81, LFX 36Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.4
with an EQ and would be 7.9 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.51, LW 0.35, SP 0.29, PIR 0.24; SM: SP0.92, PIR0.93; LFQ 0.81, LFX 32Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.8 and would be 6.6 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.