What we know about the measurement:
Part Express DIY Overnight Sensations MT is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 160USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 77.1dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 67.4Hz (resp. 58.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.28
and would be 5.75 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.624, LW 0.54, SP 0.44, PIR 0.438; SM: SP0.733, PIR0.404; LFQ 0.396, LFX 54Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.39
with an EQ and would be 7.75 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.449, LW 0.355, SP 0.367, PIR 0.294; SM: SP0.927, PIR0.893; LFQ 0.396, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.28 and would be 5.75 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.