What we know about the measurement:
Paradigm Persona 3F is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 6000USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is unknown .
- Origin of the data is Paradigm.
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 87.5dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 40.8Hz (resp. 40.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.8dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.31
and would be 6.23 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.411, LW 0.342, SP 0.342, PIR 0.327; SM: SP0.612, PIR0.239; LFQ 1.4, LFX 40Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.87
with an EQ and would be 8.79 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.26, LW 0.175, SP 0.196, PIR 0.129; SM: SP0.943, PIR0.926; LFQ 1.4, LFX 40Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.31 and would be 6.23 with a perfect subwoofer.