What we know about the measurement:
Paradigm Persona 3F is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 6000USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is unknown .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Paradigm .
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 87.5dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 40.8Hz (resp. 40.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.8dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.5
and would be 6.4 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.41, LW 0.34, SP 0.34, PIR 0.33; SM: SP0.61, PIR0.31; LFQ 1.43, LFX 40Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.7
with an EQ and would be 8.7 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.23, LW 0.18, SP 0.22, PIR 0.16; SM: SP0.91, PIR0.87; LFQ 1.43, LFX 40Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.5 and would be 6.4 with a perfect subwoofer.