What we know about the measurement:
Paradigm Monitor SE Atom is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 239USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 85.1dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 58.6Hz (resp. 52.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.9
and would be 6.2 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.49, LW 0.37, SP 0.36, PIR 0.33; SM: SP0.63, PIR0.29; LFQ 0.61, LFX 48Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.9
with an EQ and would be 8.1 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.45, LW 0.32, SP 0.28, PIR 0.24; SM: SP0.98, PIR0.96; LFQ 0.63, LFX 46Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.9 and would be 6.2 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.