What we know about the measurement:
Paradigm Cinema 100 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 100USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 83.0dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 139.2Hz (resp. 112.8Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-50.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.94
and would be 4.86 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.575, LW 0.544, SP 0.459, PIR 0.473; SM: SP0.251, PIR0.01; LFQ 0.479, LFX 117Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.42
with an EQ and would be 7.06 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.443, LW 0.408, SP 0.387, PIR 0.356; SM: SP0.841, PIR0.667; LFQ 0.479, LFX 101Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.94 and would be 4.86 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.