What we know about the measurement:
Paradigm Cinema 100 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 100USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 83.0dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 139.2Hz (resp. 112.8Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 7.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-50.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.0
and would be 4.9 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.58, LW 0.54, SP 0.46, PIR 0.46; SM: SP0.25, PIR0.0; LFQ 0.5, LFX 112Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.9
with an EQ and would be 7.2 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.46, LW 0.43, SP 0.41, PIR 0.39; SM: SP0.87, PIR0.78; LFQ 0.45, LFX 82Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.0 and would be 4.9 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.